GINB - Antonio is Doing Better !

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 GINB - Antonio is Doing Better !

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 pm

From: http://www.Shooting-the-breeze.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"....My father is awake now and on the road to recovery. Tomorrow we can see if the skin graffing was a success, he has just small problem with blood and protein levels but we already have transfusions getting done and medicine for this. I am very surprised at how prepared and the level of medical care they provided they did very good but of course with all good things it came with a price! Right now we are just so happy that he is alive and now need to try bring up the business to help with the bills , and also my father has the will which doctors said was a factor because the day after his operations after he recovered from the anesthesia he already started trying to get up/move his legs/train his left arm and so even though we are in the hospital we already started recovering (he said he can’t wait to be able to get back into the office). Honestly I’ve never heard this before!

I’ve read him everyone’s email and the forum posts while he was still floating about from all the medicine/operations/anesthesia and it helped him get his feet back down to earth it was very much appreciated.

I am very happy at the moment but now I need to get back on track with work as I have about 2weeks of undone work/emails

All the best, Andrea"

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Tx
Txemad

#2 Re: GINB - Antonio is Doing Better !

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:37 pm

From Andrea this morning...

"It was a Titanium HW-100 Cylinder that a friend had made, he came as it leaking air and after weeks work my dad found the neccsary orings that was leaking air, he wanted to show that it was leaking any but when we charged it the cap exploded the Cylinder is completely intact (3mm of Titanium holds very well) but the Aluminum cap was deystroyed my father thinks it might be cause there wasn’t enough thread to hold as they probably tried to save space in the cylinder for more air."
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#3 Re: GINB - Antonio is Doing Better !

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Txemad wrote:From Andrea this morning...

"It was a Titanium HW-100 Cylinder that a friend had made, he came as it leaking air and after weeks work my dad found the neccsary orings that was leaking air, he wanted to show that it was leaking any but when we charged it the cap exploded the Cylinder is completely intact (3mm of Titanium holds very well) but the Aluminum cap was deystroyed my father thinks it might be cause there wasn’t enough thread to hold as they probably tried to save space in the cylinder for more air."
Oh ! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sounds like the cap shot upwards like a missile through the roof ! :o

Pretty dangerous velocity...

Return to “OTHER Stuff ...”