Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 ISP MkIII Airstream - Another on market

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:30 pm

credit: Jose SANTOS (PT)

:( So sorry you are having to sell her ... :(

----------------

"New projects abroad will put me away for long periods of time and, for that, no chance at all to devote myself to this beauty and wonderful piece of engineering from Mr. Shaun and Mr. Jon Harris. So I will put it up for sale.

The action:
- Air and barrel shroud tubes blasted Titanium;
- Gauge and a sliding quick fill cover (very nice);
- fitted with a selected CZ barrel

The Stock:
A lefthanded Anschutz 2002 stock converted to a RH stock by Mr. Jon Harris (what an execelent work)
Fitted with a Walther grip and fully adjustable forend (also by Walther) and an Anschutz cheek piece with a lot of custom work by Jon to perfectly match all this
Matt finished to perfection
Fitted with an Grunig Elmiger butt hook (http://www.shootingequipment.de/Equi...9dmju8nqam2l13)

The scope
A Leupold Competition 45x45 with a mildot ret.It focus down to 9 mts. (All work made by Leupold USA)
Sidewheel made also by Jon
Sportsmatch mounts

And a new Peli Storm 3200

All the items are immaculate

Not splitting just yet.

All set for £3100 deliver to your home

Please feel free to ask me all that you need about any of this"

High quality photos here: https://plus.google.com/photos/10707158 ... 3505866929
Attachments
IMG_0456 - 001.JPG
IMG_0457 - 002.JPG
IMG_0463 -003.JPG
IMG_0464 -004.JPG
IMG_0465 - 005.JPG
IMG_0599 - 006.JPG
IMG_0601 -007.JPG
IMG_0603 - 008.JPG
IMG_0667 -008b.JPG
IMG_0668 -009.JPG
IMG_0669 - 010.JPG
IMG_0670 - 011.JPG
IMG_0671 - 012.JPG
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#2 Re: ISP MkIII Airstream - Another on market

Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:14 am

Had a heated argument about this rifle .

In that my opponent in the argument , was moaning about the price , he expects this rifle to sell pretty much for the same price as a Top end BSA or Weihrauch .

Where on earth does the bloody muppet get an idea like that , it's not going to happen.

Your buying into the bespoke air rifle world , and that isn't cheap.

You have the ISP action , which in itself is a stunning piece of engineering in its own right , highly accurate , and about as common hens teeth , the owner and Shaun Hill have got this looking and working the part .

Then you have the custom work by Jon Harris , which takes time , and skill acquired over many years , best quality materials used .

Then you have the add on parts that the owner has spent an absolute fortune on , getting his rifle just right .

The time and effort , let alone the money spent to put this together , is far far more than the asking price .

You just have to look at it to see it oozes quality .

So don't bitch about the asking price , try having your own built to this quality at this price , your not even close , and to have the scope thrown in for £3100 , well that's just the icing on the cake .

Trust me , this is a bargain .

How do I know , I've got one , every part hand built , you won't go wrong in investing in this rifle , probably Is an investment in it's own right as well , you won't loose much if you sell it , if you loose anything at all that is.

I haven't got a clue who the owner is , but I wouldn't let it go complete as he is , for that price , he could easily ask £3500 +

No problem.

Return to “OTHER Brands ...”