Spartan Classic

spartan
Go to Rifle: isp spartan, airstre
Where: walsall

#1 Spartan Classic

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Here is a few pics of my own spartan i have just completed, the stock is much slimmer than the original Spartan, i have made a fluted barrel, colour case hardened the breech and bolt, rust blued the barrel and trigger guard, and nitre blued the screws and trigger, the pics are not very good but you get the idea.

The rifle is in .177 cal and does approx 40 shots at 11.5ftbs, not to bad for a tiny air cylinder.

Shaun
Attachments
spartanclassic022 -01.jpg
spartanclassic020.JPG
spartanclassic024.JPG
spartanclassic025.JPG
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: Spartan Classic

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:48 pm

That's a "Classic" Shaun... :o :)

A Real Beautie ! Congrats to new Lucky owner...whoever that may be...am sure that person has fine taste in watches, cars, women, wine...and rifles :!: :mrgreen:

PS: Im "dreaming" of owning a set of 4 actions - a pair in each leatherbound case....made by a famous UK name...

As far as engraving, I would commission these guys > http://www.pritz-systeme.at/?p=129&lang=en ...and turn them into artwork...to hang on the wall ..or perhaps inside glass display cabinets.

then I would commission a 2nd batch of 4 actions - in Titanium - so that the engraving, gold etc...pops out more...

oh well...let me win the Lottery one day and I'll be knocking at your door at the crack of dawn Shaun :mrgreen:

PPS: Last rifle shows more action block - so thats a future idea to consider ? - 2 tone, black barrel...and titanium bigger block for more engraving space (or alu - as 1st experiment to check feasibility) ;)
Attachments
Pritz-Nr.-1_1.jpg
Pritz-Nr.-1-sliderbild-Jagdwaffen.jpg
Pritz-SG-WL_1.jpg
Pritz-Synergy-Doppelbuechse_1.jpg
Pritz-Synergy-Pirschbuechse_1.jpg
Sicherheitshahngewehr_1.jpg
Zerlegbarer-Repetierer-final-gerade_1.jpg
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#3 Re: Spartan Classic

Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:27 am

Still one of the coolest air rifles around.
Nice one Shaun .
Tank

Return to “OTHER Brands ...”