ISP Airstream MK3 serial no. 24

si
simmmo

#1 ISP Airstream MK3 serial no. 24

Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Collected my new spare action from Shaun today. Black action and brushed titanium cylinder and barrel shroud. As I supplied a rather short barrel for the build he had to come up with a different shroud design. He explained to me what he has done but that went straight over my head. The result is stunning, no porting in the shroud but the porting is internal at the end of the barrel. The sound is almost none existent for air and all I hear is the hammer when firing from the shoulder. Gun feels dead totally. So much so that with a pellet in firing into the ground I wasn't sure if it was working had to get a tin can and shoot through it(am visiting family so have no chrono or scope to put it through its paces going to be a long couple of days wait).
Last edited by simmmo on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: ISP Airstream MK3 serial no. 25

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:03 pm

When we seeing actual high res pics ? ;)
si
simmmo

#3 Re: ISP Airstream MK3 serial no. 24

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:29 am

Best I could do with my phone, oh and serial no. is 24 not 25 as I was mistaken.
For some reason when you click on them they change orientation doh!!!!!!.
Attachments
Airstream MK3 24.jpg
ISP Airstream MK3 no. 24.jpg
si
simmmo

#4 Re: ISP Airstream MK3 serial no. 24

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Just back with Shaun having a new lighter hammer fitted the same as on No.3, hammer weight is 500 grains approx now as opposed to the 750 grains of the original hammer still with same spring and 2mm hammer throw. So both now even quicker than before. So a big thanks to Shaun.

Andy.

Return to “OTHER Brands ...”