#28 - ISP Airstream

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 #28 - ISP Airstream

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Credit: Ewan (UK)

"Hi i thought i would share some images of my new rifle addition, an ISP Airstream MK3 by Shaun Hill (ISP Rifles) sat in a custom Gary Cane Laminate stock.

Shaun finished the action back in June (i think), after taking some time to decide who i would like to do the stock Gary Cane got the go ahead. After speaking to Jane who was really helpful i sent the action off, it has taken longer than i or they thought but i think it has been worth the wait.

Stock colour not for everyone i guess but low key was me preference. Came out way better than i had imagined. GC has done a fantastic job on the woodwork, fits the action & me like a glove.

I had asked Shaun if he could duplicate the FTP900's trigger button which he kindly did in Titanium as well, i am so use to using it it seemed the sensible idea. Shaun makes these trigger units from start to finish as well, when you release a shot it's totally different than anything i have tried before, it's just dead it is a joy to shoot.

All in all i couldn't have asked for a better combination of SH & GC to put something great together for me, now i am looking for a scope this week so any advice on that side would be great, looking at the Delta Optical FFP or something with an even small objective cell would be good, just too much choice.

Atb
Ewan"
Attachments
ISP 1.jpg
ISP 2.jpg
ISP 3.jpg
ISP 4.jpg
ISP 5.jpg
ISP 6.jpg
ISP 7.jpg
ISP 8.jpg
ISP 9.jpg