Hello from Worcestershire

What the forum is about...
BewdleyShooter
Go to Rifle: Air Arms
Where: Bewdley

#1 Hello from Worcestershire

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi,

I'm very new to Air Rifle Shooting. Bought my 15 year old a second hand rifle in March this year, a Walther LGU springer. Bit heavy for hime really and off we went to Furness Mill and gun range. Paid for a shooting lesson for an hour as we were both hooked.

Owned a Weihrauch HW 100 K Laminate and popped on a Hawke Airmax 30 SF 3-12 x 50. Only plinking out to 55 yards. Very accurate gun. Came across a second hand HFT 500 with a Falcon T50 scope. Nice kit, had to learn again (clicks instead of holdover) from reading through forums.

Now landed on an FTP 900 and mounted the Falcon. Used Rowan Engineering Rails to increase scope height, zero'd at 35 yards, only have to dial up. Bought some Rowan pointers for side wheel and turret. Thinking of installing the carbon sleeve and stripper. I'm all in and addicted.

More practise needed then would love to try a competition, FT for me. Everyone I have met at the range is friendly and willing to share experiences, tell stories and generally are all very friendly.

yours in shooting...
Attachments
IMG_0715.jpeg
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: Hello from Worcestershire

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Welcome on board !

"I'm all in and addicted."

Yup - am also a junkie for quality kit ;)

PS: click on my Instagram SIgnature to see some beauties if you love kit and want to see it all in a flash ...:lol:

8-)

Return to “WELCOME ! Show us your airguns...”