New gun arrived!

What the forum is about...
ErikVi
Go to Rifle: Steyr & AAA
Where: Stavanger

#1 New gun arrived!

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Big brown box came in from the US today.

WAR WARP .177
MDT folding adapter and Skeleton V4 stock
Karl Nill ar15 grip
Warne QD rings

The gun adjust pretty much like the FX Impact/Crown (hopefully without the reliability issues). 16" barrel, 108 cm with silencer and 63 cm without and the stock collapsed.

Ideally I can get it to shoot JSB Beasts accurately at around 950 fps.

Sightron SIII scope is on it's way to top it off.
IMG_5172.JPG
IMG_5173.JPG
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: New gun arrived!

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:24 pm

..ACTUALLY there is something quite nice on the looks of that rifle...and straight away it could look even 'prettier' if they fitted a standard quick fill long cylinder (like the Steyr) harmonize the thing...

Some people take an immediate dislike to 'buddy bottle' but from practical and air reservoir standpoint - there is no dispute on number of fills...

ErikVi, when you have a chance- when you dismantle it, can you take some pictures & then post ? we are looking forward to barrel / pellet grouping performance ...

Thanks for this...
ErikVi
Go to Rifle: Steyr & AAA
Where: Stavanger

#3 Re: New gun arrived!

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:49 pm

I never even considered to buy a bottle gun for the past 10 years. Now that my Steyr H5A turned out so nice I wanted to go another route and make a long range capable 4,5mm. There are some very interesting swaged bullet options to be released very soon and the Warp is just about perfect for experimenting with different pellet weights and set-ups.

Interestingly this gun has a TJ barrel and according to the maker it's a laser. I'll get some pictures and report back and groupings at various distances etc as soon as I get the scope on there and resolve this grip screw issue.

Return to “WELCOME ! Show us your airguns...”