Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

What the forum is about...
glr59
Go to Rifle: Crosman, Daystate, Anschutz, Steyr, FWB.
Where: Liverpool

#1 Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:04 am

Hi, my name is Jerry L. Here is my newly acquired Anschutz 9015 club. I will be prepping it for FT use next season. It will wear a Sightron 10-50x60. I've already upped the power to 11ftlbs with the factory kit.
Attachments
Anschutz9015.jpg
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi Jerry,

Welcome on board

Can you tell us more 'factory kit' :?:

That's the first time am hearing of such a kit ...how much was it, and did you or the authorized Anschutz dealer make the power modification :?:
glr59

#3 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Here in the US. Anschutz USA has put together a kit consisting of a regulator, hammer and hammer spring. Cost was a little over $200. It was drop in and after adding a little preload the gun was just over 11ftlbs with JSB 8.4gr pellets. There are a few here working on opening plenum volume so preload can be dropped down along with reg pressure. I think that would be ideal for shot count and not overly stressing the system.

Jerry
Alpazen
Where: Lac Léman

#4 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi Jerry,

Do you know if it's possible to export this kit to Europe please ?

Have you an address or reseller name in order to buy it ?

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Where: London

#5 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Anschutz North America > https://www.anschutznorthamerica.com/contact.html

... actually Pascal, contact Gerrit at Krale Schietsport as the shop buys direct from Anschutz

>> https://www.krale-schietsport.nl/en/
Alpazen
Where: Lac Léman

#6 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:47 pm

A good news.. many thanks Peter 8-)
Sven
Go to Rifle: Anschutz, Walther, ATOM
Where: Arnhem

#7 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Pascal, I don't think this Anschutz kit is a good investment. A friend of mine has a factory Anschutz FT (the 9015 HP) and it lacked power, only 14.5 joule. This is the rifle with the HP kit in it.
He needed to get it modified to get to 16 joule by increasing the regged volume.
With the increased regulated volume you easily get 16 joule with the original regulator. You need to drill the valve chamber to 10mm diameter 50mm deep and 9 mm diameter 63 mm deep. And have a new valve spring guide made.

Not too difficult for someone with a small milling machine. See my drawings of how I did my Anschutz 2002 conversion on https://airgunaccuracy.wordpress.com/an ... onversion/

The 9015 is the same barrel block.
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#8 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:26 pm

10M to sub 12ft/lb the only difference is the factory pulled a fast one and just turned some of the standard 10m reg body away to 14mm dia.
Not bad $200 for 3 minutes work, i'll be a millionaire before the years out there again it wouldnt carry my name.

Hammer spring wont make a scrap of difference except make it shoot crap even at 109bar.
Now a good one will see 788 ft/sec at 109bar others may not see 765 ft/sec as sent from factory no matter what.

Hammer is exactly the same for 10m and sub 12ft/lb.
Should have started seeing the 3rd incarnation of hammer being used by June last year (2017), serves no benefit but easier to make than 2nd gen hammers in 3 parts. They took notice given January 2015 (a rarity) and made new hammer to cure one side effect.

All above is only power at room temp, it will change substantially as a few in US have finally figured then enquired.

There's a lot more to it than just bunging in another reg and there's only one way to do it- the right way proven over the last 14 years.

Then after that, cure the zero shifts and put right the German poor quality and assembly.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#9 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Seen loads of them Sven, no matter what you do baring in mind to retain guarantee 1 in 3 you will not get above 771ft/sec. First one encountered pre release would go to 840 ft/sec. Nothing changed just the different German parts made at same time drives you round the bend.

Just a dirty cheap way of getting close to the power without sorting the issues.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.
glr59

#10 Re: Hi, new member long time reader first time poster.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Jon,
Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to get one of your conversions here in the US. or even if possible.
We are forced to fiddle and discover on our own(reinventing the wheel) I know the procedure is not ideal but its a start. I am concerned about temp shifts and will have to find someone with enough talent to open up the reg volume. I did notice the hammer spring was the same and the hammer was of a different material and shape. Don't know the reason? Anyways it would be ideal to get one of your conversions but there is the problem of that large body of water between us.

Jerry

Return to “WELCOME ! Show us your airguns...”