Varied collection

What the forum is about...
mrgeoff
Go to Rifle: Weihrauch
Where: Norwich

#1 Varied collection

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:31 pm

IMG_3587.JPG
Think this is quite a varied collection, and doesnt contain some of the latest, nor oldest.

I struggle to use them all, and sell rifles I don't use, so the collection remains at around the maximum of 20 mark, I seem to be able to get round to using all of them at some point during the year at that number.

Enjoy!
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: Varied collection

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Most Excellent ...!

1. Which is your most accurate at 35 /50 yards ?

2. Which is your favourite ?

3. Which is the one you would NEVER sell ?

---------------

I understand the feeling about having choice and little time to use the full collection ;)

However I think the sentimental part plays a big part even in those we rarely used...so then, Its actually quite difficult to even sell any of those - with the exception if the cash allows you to buy another...then why not ? :lol:

For what Its worth - all of my air rifles are keepers for LIFE ...
mrgeoff
Go to Rifle: Weihrauch
Where: Norwich

#3 Re: Varied collection

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Most accurate Springer = the technicolour HW95.
PCP = Rapid

Favourite... that's difficult. However the rifle I seem pick up the most at the moment is a BSA Meteor Mk5, shortened stock and barrel, insides tuned for maximum smoothness so it also happens to be 11ftlb, topped by a Nikon 4x32 scope. Its a very enjoyable rifle upto 25yds plinking.

I would never sell the technicolour HW95, the stock is fitted to me, with my choice of laminate, insides tuned short stroked, buttoned etc. Lovely, it should be above the fireplace on the wall.

I am at the point where about 50% of my rifles are keepers for life, they all represent the best qualities I have found in that type of rifle, like my 1923 BSA CS complete with aperture sight, there is no better vintage rifle in terms of accuracy, or the Theoben Sirocco Countryman which for me is the ideal gas ram. Still looking for the best side lever, I have a few, but all could be better in some respect.

Cheers!

Return to “WELCOME ! Show us your airguns...”