Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#11 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:17 pm

The Pardini GPR1 Top I bought was €3100 =£2401 ( todays price, I got mine even cheaper as the € was even weaker then) from my favourite shop.
Plus the postage fee From Kraleschitsport is only €13 door to door not €40.
The Pardini GPR1TOP if purchased in the UK is £3100.
That's a massive saving of £700 ( today) , that's absolutely staggering.
The answer is a change in the world market, I can remember when the UK was in the same position as the Euro, when every one in Europe was coming to the UK because the £ was so week, it got that bad at one point even the Americans were flying over here from the States to do a weekends shopping, flying back to America still be quids to in, that didn't go on for ever, and I doubt the week Euro will go on for ever, indeed it's got a little stronger now.
Make Hay while the sun shines it won't go on forever.

If we leave the EU then things will only get worse, not only will prices shoot through the roof, but on top of that you will have the dreaded purchase tax, and the bloody Post Office putting there massive handling charge on top of that.

But The EU referendum is another topic, put your X in the leave box and we will all find it very difficult, most of our energy, gas,oil, comes from abroad, most if not all those companies are EU owned, the vast majority of the big companies are EU, Chinese, Indian, Russian owned.
We won't have the favourable trading rates offerd to member countries.
Immigration problem will still be there coming out of the EU won't put paid to that, the treaty of Rome will still apply, the French won't bother stopping immigrants any more and will just wave them through, knowing them, they will probably help them board the ferries.

Be careful what you wish for GB, may you might regret it.

I'm not pro EU, but even I can see, coming out could possibly suicide for the UK.
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#12 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:01 pm

That's Edinkille prices reknowned for being more RRP same as Bisley.
P800X £400 cheaper at Intershoot £2043+ £35 ship to RFD same rifle from same distributor theyre making around £50 since last price hike. Krale £1856.30+£13 shipping that's £220 cheaper not to be sniffed at.
Krale 9015 One coming in today at £2326+ £13 shipping none for sale in UK to compare.

Do know the large EU shops buy direct from manufacturers cutting out the middle man the distributor. UK shops cannot buy direct they have to go through legit importer/distributor.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#13 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:32 am

Thing is Jon, don't forget I have always order the GPR1 TOP, as I won't the diopter sights so I can change from scope to diopter when I want.
It's not just Eddenkilie who charge £3100 for it, Sure Shot Airguns sell it for £3100 as well, not sure, but I think it's them that bring it into the country.
So those that want a Pardini GPR1 TOP will have to pay that price £3100 in the UK, by shopping in the EU to get mine, I saved £700.
In any of new books that's massive.
But it's not just saving on rifles, it's right across the board,pellets, air cylinders, scopes, you name it.
If fact it's house hold goods, electrical equipment, Hi Fi, you name it, freight might be a big issue on those items, I know some one who got an American fridge freezer thing sent over from France, he was quids in, and that was including delivery, work that one out.

Any way we are getting of the subject of the superb rifle you built for Mat, cracking job mate.
Jon

#14 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 am

Certainly pays to shop around and decide whether to support UK economy or a foreign land, decisions always the buyers.

Yes Sure Shot is the importer of Pardini, dealt with them a few times.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#15 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:45 pm

credit: lifted from somewhere...
DSC08404.jpg
DSC08410.jpg
Jon

#16 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:38 pm

Credit Colin Eaton for above piccies.
That's not him that's a new owner.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#17 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Nice Sterling silver name plaque ;) - the maker & the owner's...
Attachments
JH 9015.png
Jon

#18 Re: Anschutz 9015 - a Pictorial ...

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:22 pm

I need to get an engraver.

Though usually I don't leave any room to do it.

Return to “Jon Harris (UK)”