Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#11 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Yes mate, I resurrected this thread here > viewtopic.php?f=90&t=1615&p=6561#p6561

and posted here > https://www.instagram.com/pimpmyairgun/?hl=en

and here > https://twitter.com/pimpmyairgun

and here > http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/steyr ... ate-stock/

Lucky Bstard ! stunning kit & the Roedale silencer is just amazing !

:mrgreen:
AdminMASTER
Site Admin

#12 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:00 am

the most vocal anti H5SA paid a visit to BAR.....

We are NOT cynical...and simply wonder what else was discussed ;) considering on Monday BAR also announced they had placed plenty of orders for the Steyr H5SA self indexing rifle...

Coincidence :?: ;)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 23.49.27.png
Monday 26 June.jpg
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#13 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:33 am

Depends on when the photo was taken.
If it was over the last few days to a week , then I'd have my suspicions on why he visited BAR as well.
But saying that , if he wanted info on what we suspect ,he could of visited Steyr UK.
As for me , like many others , I have no time for the man... he should stick to Carp fishing.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin

#14 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:00 am

Says posted 15 hours ago from 08:00am now...

Means this was posted around 5pm yesterday Thursday 29 June ...so visit to BAR happened anytime before that day...

Most likely, he placed a £ deposit for a H5SA , self indexing Steyr and of course discussed this matter for which HE is world famous for being the biggest ANTI cheerleader ;)

PPS: "protecting and defending our industry" - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr TD should trademark this - Funny how these same words get printed when others, supposedly speak of him (ie: no way does he tell the other person doing a write up to mention those exact same words when praising himself)

...reminds me of US Police - "To Protect & To Serve" - he must have picked that up when visiting his FX friends & cabal meeting in Arizona ; so am guessing he is the self appointed minor celeb. - Sheriff gunslinger of the UK airgun industry :?: - if that is the case, run for the hills :!:
Attachments
BAR.png
BenGun

#15 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Why does any one give this individual the time of day ?

Mr 'I AM THE LAW aka `Judge Dread'
AdminMASTER
Site Admin

#16 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 pm

BenGun wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 pm
Why does any one give this individual the time of day ?
Mr 'I AM THE LAW aka `Judge Dread'

Because he throws his weight around on a forum like Moses...and used to write some sexy reviews on Airgun Mags ? ...which no one reads nor believes a word of praise bordering on Hallelujah ! anymore...excepting of course for his 100% compliant devoted fans & foot soldiers who come to his rescue whenever challenged on the BS...but then again - Its full of Trade owners :? see how it goes full circle :?: ;) ...besides, they've annointed him the Messiah for the UK airgun public...and he knows it ;) and Mr Messiah knows BEST for YOU...including what laws and products are in your best interest :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BenGun

#17 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:52 am

Oh my...

He sounds like like some famous German from the 1930-40 , with his own brownshirts thrown in .

with German accent - ' ACHTUNG, ACHTUNG...VE HAVE VAYS UND MEANZ TO MAKE YOU BUY ONLY VAT VE SAY YOU KAN HAFF.. '
BenGun

#18 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:38 am

Seems funny that this subject goes on and on and on AirgunBollocks with no let up.

Wanna be users thinking they are lawyers - sprouting off - this and that....On other forums it's a non event - they're now legal; that's it , job done.

The outcome is clear LP50 and H5SA - are legal to buy and use.

NB: probably could do with a name change now to S.I. "Self Indexing" for UK marketing or include those words in brochure describing the mechanism.

Can't help feeling if Steyr hadn't called it Automatic or Semi Automatic in the first place most of this shit storm would not of happened.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin

#19 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:12 am

Did Steyr UK, North Yorkshire Police, Nabis, GTA, Home Office, AirgunBollocks, any ANTI ever contact Steyr Sport AUSTRIA for assistance by asking -

"What is the legal documentation word text description of the mechanism on their paperwork for the Patent, and or Intellectual Property , for the registering and trade mark of these models of airguns - lodged with the Austrian authorities ?"

or to ask the Austrian Authorities for their categorization and opinion of the mech. for these airguns :?:

Thought not...

and BTW - German Firearm Proofing house - could have provided their view on the mech as well, and in addition to their Austrian counterparts...considering they are far stricter, is totally a non issue as they Thumbs up approved their Sale throughout Germany...

End of Matter.

Quite a few bodies in the UK and individuals - have a lot to answer for , IMHO ;)

...never saw a Press Release issued by a lawyer representing either sides ...

Tells me there is soooooo much more going on here - which has to do with protectionism, market share & cartels etc...but of course, that can't be true...as some elements are downright ILLEGAL ...just connect the dots ;) when reading the Who's Who and who started this, and why ?

Ref: the H5A being sold inward to UK from Euroshops

1) Story was- Euroshops were receiving phone calls from a UK individual - I told those shops to keep a copy of the phone records of incoming UK tel nbr., and go to their Euro MEP to complain about trade interference from the UK and name that individual...Euro shops told me, they told that UK indvidual to fuck off and stop interfering to who they sold to...

2) Story was - all UK owners names were being written down by UK agent to remit to UK Police /CPS and Authorities - I debunked that and said the person doing this and spreading rumours, and saying so, would be in Breach of Privacy Laws and be sued in the UK by owners; so there is no way Euro shops would be telling Steyr Austria who they sold to, as Steyr Austria would also now be breaching Privacy AND anti competition laws (per EEC Free Trade agreement) for leaning on the shops for UK names.

Can anyone guess which side benefits and who was behind the above :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

>> viewtopic.php?f=169&t=1576
AdminMASTER
Site Admin

#20 Re: Steyr H5A & LP50 - LEGAL in UK

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Attachments
TD.png
answer...Fuck No - as described as the "most active guy protecting and defending our industry" (from Blackpool Airrifles Facebook comment)

Return to “*** GENERAL CHAT / DISCUSSIONS / NEWS ***”