LP50 and Semi Automatic

BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#1 LP50 and Semi Automatic

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Has the question of Semi Automatic air weapons been sorted out yet :?:

Or have all the importers ,buyers and users all got life life imprisonment :?: :?:

Mainly the importer of such weapon , if deamed still illegal, are they banged up yet :?:

The debate about Semi auto has stopped , so I was just wondering if all of the above have gone to the electric chair , or hung.
Ben.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: LP50 and Semi Automatic

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:10 pm

I would send this link and other links to the Home Office and CPS and ask what's happened to the Official Steyr Importer :lol: ;)

...AND what's the status of these weapons ? and of course ask them to copy in their reply to that self-appointed "official spokesperson" for all things airgunning in the UK :? .

Anyway, now that £ is in the crapper...deals from Europe are evaporating as we get closer to £1 = Euro 1
NeilM
Go to Rifle: Whiscombe
Where: Weston-super-Mare

#3 Re: LP50 and Semi Automatic

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 am

The Steyr importer is Harry Preston, it was under the advice from the ATA that he refused to import the rifles, but is now left with a bunch of pistols he thinks he cannot sell.

Not a happy chap.
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#4 Re: LP50 and Semi Automatic

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:40 am

Blimey that's a bold statement.
If he's been knowingly selling illegal weapons for so long , why on earth is he still trading , why isn't he facing criminal charges.
More importantly why aren't those who own Semi Auto demanding there money back, or kicking up a stink , if I still had my LP50 , I'd be on his case wanting my money back, I'd certainly be looking at getting legal advice as well, being sold an illegal weapon would put me squarely on the wrong side of the law , facing a long stint in nick.
To be honest I thought this was all sorted.
NeilM
Go to Rifle: Whiscombe
Where: Weston-super-Mare

#5 Re: LP50 and Semi Automatic

Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:21 pm

As far as I know there has not been a single charge brought, which kind of backs up what the BASC were saying, which is that semi auto air weapons are legal.

Crossman 600 anybody? :mrgreen:

Return to “*** GENERAL CHAT / DISCUSSIONS / NEWS ***”