Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 Sightron - USA Group Buy > Custom 10-50X60 FT

Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:11 pm

credit: http://www.network54.com/Forum/451309/t ... Sightrons-

Hector Medina is getting this organised with this reticle ... at USD$1200
MOA-H_Illuminated_wDims.jpg
MOA-H_Illuminated_wDims.jpg (18.08 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
Idea ? send Hector a bunch of USD$$$ and when you visit USA, pick up, or he mails the scopes to your Hotel... :mrgreen:

That is, if Hector agrees to your proposal...

--------------

" Sightron and I have been exchanging numbers about subtensions and equivalences. I am now completely satisfied that they use REAL MOA's, not IPHY's, from that stemmed a small discrepancy (1.000 vs 1.047) in my calculations.

I have also been doing some further testing of the rangefinding capabilities at the 12X mark (which the mag ring has), and have been very satisfied under all light conditions.

MAP (minimum advertised price) for the FT models is $1,249.00 our intention is to offer them at just under $1,200 WITH the reticle change included (Sh & Ins. from Ct. extra), as a "group buy".

The plan is to create a list of interested shooters, then submit the whole to Sightron, finalize details, collect the monies and send one large payment to Sightron.

I will get all the scopes and perform the delivery tests on all, then ship them to the final users.

So, John, that is the plan. Just a few more days, but if you want to get on the list, by all means, just drop me an EMail: millardarius at yahoo dot com

or, touch my name in the upper right hand corner of this post and your PC should open an Email with my address.

Thanks for your patience!

Un Abrazo!

Héctor "
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: Sightron - USA Group Buy > Custom 10-50X60 FT

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Guess its a NO...

UK consumers, will have to organise their own custom reticle.

Thanks Hector...was worth a try.. :cry:
Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 21.18.39.png
NeilM
Go to Rifle: Whiscombe
Where: Weston-super-Mare

#3 Re: Sightron - USA Group Buy > Custom 10-50X60 FT

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:48 pm

I understand Hector does not want to upset the UK distributor, but why would he think anyone would buy a 50 mag scope costing $1200 for HFT, when a £250/USD$400 MTC will do everything an HFT shooter could possibly want.

It is nice to know that Sightron will, given enough interest, manufacture scopes with a custom reticule though.

Return to “*** GENERAL CHAT / DISCUSSIONS / NEWS ***”