Optics Warehouse

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 Optics Warehouse

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:38 pm

credit: https://www.facebook.com/pg/opticswareh ... e_internal

..Always Good Value...especially them Nikko IR ...Sterling £ is in crapper versus most currencies- I cringe at UK price hikes of 10% to 20% in next 6 months.. :( so my opinion :?: - Get them while they last..
Attachments
Optics Warehouse.png
gdavison
Go to Rifle: Air Arms
Where: Earth

#2 Re: Optics Warehouse

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Just been dealing with them for 2 * Falcon T50 "version2" scopes and some FT100 bags .. Shaun Ellis was just amazing to deal with .. great guy, lots of communication and help from him

I will always have Optics Warehouse in my main bookmark list

I am also impressed they do they "try it and return it if you don't like it" scheme
gdavison

#3 Re: Optics Warehouse

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:04 pm

They had a webserver crash over the weekend, so may have lost any orders placed in last few days .. if you placed orders may be a good idea to check with them
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#4 Re: Optics Warehouse

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:47 pm

I will see if i can pop in later this week and have a butchers at latest T50.
Been a tester since 2010 and seen/used every prototype to date including their new site cover piccy.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.
gdavison

#5 Re: Optics Warehouse

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Jon wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:47 pm
I will see if i can pop in later this week and have a butchers at latest T50.
Been a tester since 2010 and seen/used every prototype to date including their new site cover piccy.
would be really interested to hear your knowledgeable feedback .. mine is merely versus hawke sidewinders 6-24 ones .. while the hawke scopes are fantastic , I now know the T50 is a major step up ,
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#6 Re: Optics Warehouse

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Hard to keep up with what Deben label scopes, just paying inflated prices that would be cheaper without the mass marketing and dealer selling policy.

Every production scope ever made will differ from one to the next, some dramatically not only in image but the way they work as well.
Always said it since i first got wind of the pre production T50, they are excellent value for money and would be £150-£200 dearer with above marketing.

That s my rifle i lent them earlier in the year with a prototype T52 on top, two exist used both.
May well be the latest is a revamp of the T50 using the new friendly rubberised zoom and new focus hub, might even have the ret i have in one of the prototypes currently using in preference to my March. T52 was pushing the boundaries in that design at 52 mag others would have let go turned 60mag. Bare in mind Niko/BSA were only 45 mag labelled 50mag.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.

Return to “*** GENERAL CHAT / DISCUSSIONS / NEWS ***”