Contact Details - Joseph Gonda / ESCAP

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 Contact Details - Joseph Gonda / ESCAP

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Name: Joseph Gonda

Specialties: Scope Rails, Silencers, Air Strippers, Triggers, Regulators, Pressure Gauges, Cylinders, SSP to PCP Conversion, Scope Tuning, CZ, Daystate & Walther tuning, Walther regulator testing.

web: http://www.escap.hu

E-mail: escapescap5800@gmail.com

His Introduction -

" My name is Jozsef Gonda (known as Escape on the forums). My profession is toolmaker and I was working in this position for 15 years at a private company. After harm I've started to design and construct machines for unique Purposes mainly on the Hydraulics and pneumatics area, Where I've earned deep experience in design, construct and function of high pressure machines. Parallel with this I was dealing with Design of Industrial Regulators pressure as well.

I Have Been an owner of airguns from my childhood, I always have Been big fun of shooting and from this time I have Been in love with the airgun shooting sports.

I've found my first professional air rifle on an internet forum Just A Few years before, Which was the Weihrauch HW100.

Just a few years ago one of the pages online forum saw the first major air my arms, Weihrauch HW100 as a model. The seller cordial invitation of that "get out of a tournament," I visited my first Field Target competition is, where it caught the mood of solidarity and self-discipline as well. I saw some smart and a good solution, and I remembered a few ideas that have started to experiment and implement.

This website was created by fans of the other FT is able to draw on ideas and see if there are any solutions to problems. The "Works" section that I found already prepared supplements, modifications, equipment in a systematic manner. They are all functional, implemented and tested solution. If you have any questions about which one, feel free to use the email "Contact" section if I have time I like to answer any questions.

In the future I plan on many great additional unique in that you'll keep up this site to load. In addition, I intend to one's own regulator design and drafting, which is better than the current parameters have. I think this is a very crucial part of the Target Field equipment."

Return to “OTHER Stuff ...”