New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Hot pellet
Go to Rifle: JH Anschutz
Where: Ajofrín (Toledo)

#1 New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 am

Hi Mates how are you? I would like to share with all of you my new SILVER KAHLES FT!! I thought that Kahles was not going to make the Kahles FT in silver... I am waiting for it from a lot time ago but it has been worthwhile!! I have already seen through it to Pepone´s, and practice with it during a little time... The optics it is superb!! At the begining the parallax is a few hard, but i hope that with use it moves easly because it is very important to measure the distances! now I have to check the distances, the behaviour with the temparature, the position of my eye... the field to 50x with respect to my anothers scopes...

Pd. I would like to thank to Matt Hirst because without him I had not been able to get it!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MATT

BEST REGARDS FOR ALL PEOPLE

JVL
Attachments
SILVER KAHLES.jpg
SILVER KAHLES.jpg (17.61 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#2 Re: New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:50 am

The first to have one Juan, think that will look nice on that silver and red P800X.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.
Hot pellet

#3 Re: New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:41 pm

JEJEJE I have just fitted the sun shade of another scope and rubber in the objetive and checked to 48 and 50 m, and repeat the distance perfectly. From my point of view I think if fitting instead of 2 sun shades 3 I will see better ( I am very sure of that) One of things is that objetive or ocular is very big, so to fit a rubber is a few complicated, BUT the BISLEY adapts perfectly! Another thing, fitting the wheel of parallax is a few complicated... becuase you need a allen key of metric one... tomorrow I will have it and fit your wheel jon...
I would like to put on red fwb when I had checked all jejeje .... at the moment yesterday was 36/40 chickens jejeje a big diference to shoot silus with respect whiscombe jejeje :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will tell more...

best regards to everyone

JVL
Matt
Go to Rifle: Anschutz
Where: Rotherham

#4 Re: New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Glad you are liking it so far Juan.

It would look good on an Anschutz though ;).

Matt
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#5 Re: New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Oh, I think your right Jon, it will look stunning on the Red and Silver FWB.
It's a stunning rifle anyway, that Khales on top will be the icing on the cake.
I bet he gets people all over it, I know I did when I had it,, spent more time talking about it, and letting people have a go on it , than shoot it myself.
Just hope this scope is better than the first offering, me and the other guy on here sent ours back in a hurry.
Not the new FT version I hasten to add.
Ben.
Hot pellet

#6 Re: New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi !!! after doing several tests with my silver kahles, I am going to be honest but first I have to say.

1.- at the begining I was very very disspointed because I hoped " to see the air" I hoped a very good scope but it was not so.
I saw all like you see a constant fog in the scope, it was the light that produce reflexs inside the scope. I COULD NOT SEE WELL ANYTHING!!!
In this moment I remembered the class of optic physic in the university and I apply the theory of "pinhole", reducing farest rays of optic exe. it is like you see through a sheet rolled.

so I decided to fit the sun shade of my Deon 8-80x and fit it!! that improved a loooooooot!! but not enough I could see a fog, much clear, but not all clear!! so this sun shade I got the distance... the problem was that day when I got the distance, was a cloudy day... and when there was sun ray changed the measure... anyway I continued getting the distance at the begining from 5 to 5 m and the 2 to 2 m.

I was comparing with a sightron to 50x to 50 m. through the sightron was clearer than kahles and compared to my Deon and it was almost the same ( the diference with respect deon vs sightron is that the jump to see 49 of 50 m is more fastly in deon than sightron to 50x both) BUT THE IMAGINE TO 50 X IN KAHLES WAS BIGGER THAN SIGHTRON AND DEON!! and I know that 50 x of kahles ARE REAL 50X!!!

2.-today I have recieved two sun shades to silver kahles and then I have been checking the distances with respect I had got. But before analizing what was the improve i must to say one thing being on mind... the way to work of kahles with respect Deon and sightron,is very diferent, the lasts you can see clear the jump in every m from 45 to 50m ( the jump is higher in deon than sightron) At the begining with sun shade of deon fitted in the kahles if you wanted to measure one thing to 47 m you have to go from 35 m and go slowly to 47 becuase if you pass of 47 you had to return again because I doubted... if it was 46 or 48... , but with two sun shades of kahles now I CAN DIFERENCE 47,48, 49 AND 50 M BUT ALTOUGH YOU CAN SEE A FEW FOG YET THE DISTANCE IN ONE WHEEL OF 8 CM ARE BIGGER THAN DEON AND SIGHTRON WITH WHEELS OF 11,5 AND 13 CM THAT IS UNIQUE ADVANTAGE THAT HAS THE KAHLES AND THIS IS ONE THE THING THAT HELPS YOU NOT TO BE WRONG.... BUT AGAING YOU SEE THE FOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. to sum up! in spite of the improvement of two kahles, I would have to work a lot with kahles.... and I have not been able to see the changes with repect the temperature... sincerely If you want to buy a good scope I wouldnt buy it at the moment! I think that kahles must resolve the problem OF THE FOG

JVL
Hot pellet

#7 Re: New Kahles k 10-50x56 IN SILVER

Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:51 pm

hi again!! I have checked the distance all evening WITH TWO SUNSHADES with respect that i had got and I have to say that is ANOTHER SCOPE!! you see the imagine so much clear than before almost you can not apreciate the fog, but now it is cloudy tomorrow will be a sunny day so I will see that I will have fog or not BUT AT THE MOMENT THE SCOPE HAS GIVEN A RADICAL CHANGE!!

Best regards

JVL

Return to “Lothar Walther, March, Sightron, etc...”