Fwb P70 FT (USA Rick Lake)

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 Fwb P70 FT (USA Rick Lake)

Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:04 pm

credit: http://www.network54.com/Forum/451309/t ... rails+here...

"I designed the first one to fit the FWB P70 rifles with the larger breech block (Rick Lake). Working on another design to fit the newer FWB rifle too which has a much shorter narrower rail. This one I tried to make it look cool and be solid as a rock. It is about an inch wide and very rigid. It reaches back quite a bit and allows you to open the breech without interfering with the cocking knob. The little round bit on the rear end of it is going to be for a bubble level. This particular one is spoken for and the customer has a bubble level that is threaded so the hole is going to be threaded to that size bolt but the other ones I am making are going to have a thru hole to accept the level and you will be able to slide it to either side to your liking. I am also working on a Steyr rail but it is still in the design phase. Hope you guys like them. This is the first one and still needs some more deburring and scotch-briting etc but I was kinda excited and wanted to show it off to you FT junkies. Keep in mind here the Rifle pictured is missing both the reservoir tube as well as the shrouded barrel. Let me know what you guys think....peace
Pete"
Attachments
IMG_20140427_1.jpg
IMG_20140427_2.jpg
SAM_3.jpg
SAM_4.jpg
AdminMASTER
Site Admin

#2 Re: Fwb P70 FT (USA Rick Lake)

Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:36 pm

"...Here is a pic of the latest FWB P70 scope rail risers I made for another customer including the bubble levels"
Attachments
SAM_0623_zps3ad9bbb2.jpg
JRE
Go to Rifle: STEYR/weihrauch/beeman
Where: ASHEVILLE, NC, USA

#3 Re: Fwb P70 FT (USA Rick Lake)

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:08 pm

... nice looking rail and very sturdy, the bubble attachment is a thoughtful option.

Joe - Asheville NC
AdminMASTER
Site Admin

#4 Re: Fwb P70 FT (USA Rick Lake)

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:53 pm

JRE wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:08 pm
... nice looking rail and very sturdy, the bubble attachment is a thoughtful option.

Joe - Asheville NC

Joe,

The maker of the scope rail is Pete Matos

Pete's business in making these scope rails is "A&N Precision Machine" and his profile is on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/AN-Precision-M ... 984788805/

Even if you dont have a FB account, you can still view the pictures > https://www.facebook.com/pg/AN-Precisio ... e_internal

Have added his contact details... Hope that helps...
Attachments
PM - 01.jpg
PM - 02.jpg
PM - 03.png
JRE
Go to Rifle: STEYR/weihrauch/beeman
Where: ASHEVILLE, NC, USA

#5 Re: Fwb P70 FT (USA Rick Lake)

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:29 pm

THANKS---I HAVE BEEN USING YOUR SITE TO EDUCATE MYSELF, IT IS A WEALTH OF USEFUL INFORMATION :idea:

JOE

Return to “OTHER Stuff ...”