Scope Wheels

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 Scope Wheels

Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:55 pm

credit: http://www.network54.com/Forum/451309/t ... +fluke+LOL...

"I got three more wheels finished today. They looked so pretty and sweet I took them outside and shot some pics of them out in the sun. All three of these have the removable wheel hub and are ready to go on a sweet Field Target rifle. Two of them are setup for the March scopes and are spoken for and I have a couple more in the works here. I think I got the program fine tuned so it is relatively easy to make some more. I also spoke with Steve in CT over the phone about selling them here and we are good there now.

I am also working on a sweet drooper riser rail custom for the same fellow who bought the first wheel. It is for the Feinwerkbau P70 Models. Trying to tweak the design to make something really beautiful and yet functional.. This one is gonna be dovetail to dovetail and drooped but I am going to make the design suitable for Picatinny as well. Still also working on the Steyr rails here but waiting on some more material before I can cut them. Had to do some favors for a friend on the CNC yesterday because he was really cool and helped me with setting up the machine in the first place but that is finished and he is happy now LOL...

The wheel that is off to the left in the first picture is done so I can sell that one if anyone is interested, because it is a blem altho you cannot tell since I cleaned it up in the lathe I was gonna ask $135.00 shipped. The rest of the wheels of this design will be sold for $170.00 each shipped . Prices do not include paypal fees or international or other added expense shipping. I can make that one fit another scope other than the March just need to know what the specs are on the scope knob. We can also bead blast these wheels and finish them in black or whatever color you like. We are trying to get this thing rolling here and offer you FT junkies some cool and functional airgun goodness for your rigs. Anyways ONTO THE PICS!! peace "
Attachments
IMG_1.jpg
IMG_2.jpg
IMG_3.jpg
IMG_4.jpg

Return to “OTHER Stuff ...”