Fwb 800 Custom Made - Rail & Scope rings

BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#11 Re: Fwb 800 Custom Made - Rail & Scope rings

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:35 am

OK.
You want proof here it as for all the world to see.
First you can see that it is nothing like the scope rail at the beginning of this post, which is exactly what I ordered , with black scope rings.
As you can see , there is no elongated hole in the side of the rail , and no Black Swan Logo.
the top long edges looks like they have been eaten by some kind of demented rodent, very rough to the touch ( both sides ).
The rear slope is badly damaged , with machine marks , did he use a wood saw ?,and very visible .
The 3 washers supplied were the wrong size and to small.
the 3 Hex bolts supplied are far to long , the photo shoes them protruding out the other side , and that's with two of my own spacers behind each bolt.
All three hex bolts screw in OK , until they reach the other side then will not screw into the other side as the thread is all wrong.
Machining on the scope rings is awful , you can see it better on the photos of the silver ones if you click on the photos to get a better look.
The machining is just as bad , but less visible on the black.
Can you see the MAT BLACK ANODIZING ,this is supposed to be top quality engineering at its finest, isn't that the worst that you or any one has come across, its bloody awful.
I tell you , only fit for the rubbish bin.
Attachments
P1020032.jpg
P1020031.jpg
P1020030.jpg
P1020029.JPG
P1020026.JPG
P1020024.JPG
P1020023.JPG
P1020022.JPG
P1020020.JPG
P1020018.JPG
Hallyster61
Go to Rifle: Daystate,Feinwerkbau
Where: Milan

#12 Re: Fwb 800 Custom Made - Rail & Scope rings

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Put simply...
the worst machining and anodizing I've ever seen. Surely not comparable with my riser or others I saw.

You're right and for what is worth I want to apologize for not having believed you words.

But your behavior was... strange, first thing to do is return the stuff and ask for a refund and the fact that you didn't do that, lead me to be suspicious.

And BTW... I was asking for proof, I did not insult you. You did.
BenGun

#13 Re: Fwb 800 Custom Made - Rail & Scope rings

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:51 pm

I didn't have to ask, I contacted him by email.
He offered first to send me a new one free of charge.
Then two days later he offered me a full refund.
Since then no contact, so it has gone in the bin.
BenGun

#14 Re: Fwb 800 Custom Made - Rail & Scope rings

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:35 am

The guy asked me twice last week for my bank details so he could send me a refund.
I had a look at my account this morning but still nothing.
Bl
Blswan

#15 Re: Fwb 800 Custom Made - Rail & Scope rings

Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello everyone,

Firstly sorry for my bad English .....

Anyway , I would like to explain my position about this topic. I have made a mistake sure it is clear; for this reason I have propose to my client a new component because I didn't understand where is the problem.

The first time when he asked me a piece he wanted everything black, after that he explain his disappointed about it he showed me a picture of AdminMASTER's scope rings - for this reason I missed understood.

Infact he wrote in the first time a lot of bad words about this situation before trying to contact me ; before he wrote I am an honorable man and after I am a bad man ......

Of course when I understand he threw away everything. I thought is much better to refund his money.

I never known of someone buying something in the supermarket and throw it away after that; then coming back to explain how disappointed .....etc

Anyway now the money is in his bank and my piece in the bin. Sometimes this happens.

Thank you for your time ; everyone have a nice evening

Lorenzo Aluigi
AKA "Black Swan"
BenGun

#16 Re: Fwb 800 Custom Made - Rail & Scope rings

Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Thank you for the refund.
But this would not of come about if you had not sent me absolute rubbish items in the first place, bad fitting, really bad made, badly damaged scope rail, anodizing which looked like S--T, so bad even other members on this forum thought it was disgusting.
You must of noticed this before you packed it and sent it to me, you knew exactly what you was sending me, absolute rubbish only fit for the bin, are you really expecting people to believe you never knew what you were sending me, you packed it, you must of seen what rubbish it was, yet you still sent it.
Or was it more a case I have your money, and there is nothing I can do about it as I live so far away?.
You send people rubbish, rubbish goes in the bin.
You call yourself an honorable man?????????? I have the email here where you ask me ' so I understand, you would like everything in Black? ', to which I replied ' yes please, just like the one at the start of the forum thread'.
So there was no miss understanding was there.
All that aside, have a good look at the photos at the start of this thread, is the scope rail you sent me anything like the one at the start of this thread, NO it isn't.
An honorable man would not of sent such rubbish to customer in the first place.
And why would I waist my time and money, in packing the item up, posting the item back to you in Italy, then waiting possibly months ( like the first one) to get a replacement, which there is no garentie that the replacement won't be as bad as the first one.
If I bought something in my local supermarket that was bad, of course I would take it back, it is only 2 kilometres away, not the other side of Europe.

Return to “OTHER Stuff ...”