Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#11 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:42 pm

You have an Eagle eye mate ;)

Let's hope the Pardini FT version does NOT have that unnecessary engraved endorsement...
NeilM
Go to Rifle: Whiscombe
Where: Weston-super-Mare

#12 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:43 pm

BenGun wrote:who are you ????
If you know so much , you would know that Pardini have given some FT shooters some of the rifles for trials, and that those rifles are pre production models .
Calm down dear, I'm only having a laugh.

But, it has been said before with rifles, scopes and shooting jackets , unless you get UK shooters to REALLY try the pre prod kit out, you will not get any meaningful feedback, and unless you get that feedback, you could easily end up with problems, just look at the early EV2's, the early FTP900's, S&B scopes, Benke jackets, the list goes on.
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#13 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:16 pm

The Brits make up such a small market for this sort of shooting , it's a wonder they even bother with us .
After Brexit ,they probably won't , that alone will probably make there exotica to expensive, added to that you will be paying import duty ,customs duty , and Post Office handling charges .
Buy now from Europe while you can.
And I'm not your Dear , you smug know all arse wipe.
NeilM
Go to Rifle: Whiscombe
Where: Weston-super-Mare

#14 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:23 pm

BenGun wrote:And I'm not your Dear , you smug know all arse wipe.
Well, that killed that reasoned discussion then.
BenGun

#15 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Twat
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#16 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Heard some time ago from a tester, as far as I know hes given it back to importer.

Best of luck to them they will find out the hard way.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.
BenGun

#17 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 pm

You're the only one with the knowledge to do this rifle .... from what our tester mate says , the factory one is bad, really bad.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#18 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm

BenGun wrote:You're the only one with the knowledge to do this rifle .... from what our tester mate says , the factory one is bad, really bad.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :o OUCH ! so Pardini is clueless :?: am suspecting there is NO WAY they will ever launch this then...
BenGun

#19 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:45 am

Not sure about that , to get it up to Jon's stunning workmanship , it would seem they have a long way to go.'

To be honest it's not a conversion for the faint hearted either , aside form the nightmare of doing the conversion for Jon, it's the cost of the Pardini air rifle and the cost of the conversion.

I'd advise any one to first bend over backward to try the rifle first, I found it very easy to get on with and comfortable to use.

After the conversion the rifle is a little longer than some of the rifles out there, and a little on the heavy side , but the rifle is overloaded with balance weights , on the barrel , forstock and inside of the hamster , there a million ways of getting the balance right just for you.

Obviously when bench resting you can do away with all the pig iron put it on a bipod and away you go, FT do away with the barrel balance weights , and remove weights from the hamster or if you want or use an after Market hamster.

One of the stipulations I have is that I am able to change from a scope to diopter , main reason being that I enjoy going back to basics and do target shooting with diopter, so I can do two disciplines with one rifle , the extra length also works well in its bench rest roll , prone shooting , whilst it is easy to use in the kneeling position , it's length ,until you get used to it can catch you out.

I like the rifle a lot, many people won't.

Try before you buy.
Ben.
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#20 Re: Pardini GPR16 - Official Field Target model

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:18 pm

First one hadn't had the barrel sleeve cut down to a usable length, 5 min job. Its only purpose is to extend the foresight using dioptres.

Suspect they had to have made a couple of hundred blocks and still not got rid of them in 2 or 3 years. Point is unsafe 0.52mm aluminium one side of action with 70+ BAR pressure reg pressure against it in 7J, more for 12ft/lb shocking. Theres a few calculators out there if wish to do the sums regarding wall thickness, bore, pressure it will take etc prepare to be shocked then what if reg fails and lets 200bar through.

Yours is now safe Ben like the first one heard was back up for sale last week.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.

Return to “OTHER Brands ...”