Ravenswood
West Virginia 26164
USA

Tel: +1 304 273 0937

eMail: info @ davegcustomstocks.com

Web: http://www.davegcustomstocks.com

Update - 11 Dec 2011: Dave G. is closing down... :shock: :(

See here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/th ... the+public

" There is a reason that I do what I do. I am a full time care giver for my wife, who has MS. Being a care giver takes a toll on a person that is difficult to understand or explain. Do a search on the internet to learn more about it if you want to. I am committed to Amy, and she is my priority.

I do the work that I do as an escape. The activity of using my mind, and my hands, coupled with the results that the finished product produces rewards me in a way that I need in order to continue to care for my wife. Money isn't, and has never been a driving force behind anything I have ever done with an air gun.

I am a terrible business man, and will be the first to admit it. I am not a business man, I am a care giver that occupies my mind and my time doing something I love. Many have been able to benefit from this in the past. Hopefully many will continue to do so in the future. Just not the way it has been...

I am passionate about what I do, and get the rewards I need from doing it. The guns I have been building are getting better and better. So, this is what I am going to concentrate on for the foreseeable future. I have a goal of doing some real production, and producing some REALLY good product. I am going to pursue this goal with all my efforts. There is no telling where it will lead, but I am on my way regardless.

When I have a product available for public consumption, they will be available one way or another. You will know it. Whether it be through the classifieds, or through a dealer or distributor, they will be made available for sale when they exist.

I will no longer work off of requests, orders, or favors... and the doors to my home will no longer be open to the public.

Of course if you have something pending with me now, it will be completed and delivered just as fast as humanly possible. I take full resposibility for my own short commings as a business person. I do what I do for the rewards it provides me when things go right with an action. Disappointing any of you, or upsetting someone, or failing to deliver on a promise ruins it for me, and ruins what I get out of it. My fault all the way, but it is what it is. I hope you understand.

I'm not going anywhere, and will keep the progress of the development work flowing for those that enjoy the process. I will answer questions when you have them, and try to help in any way I can when it comes to air guns. Any air guns.

Regards,
DaveG "

Return to “OTHER Stuff ...”