Can you purchase just a Steyr chassis/action?

gl
globalstar66

#11 Re: Can you purchase just a Steyr chassis/action?

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:19 am

Pete, unfortunately Adam's customer service SUCKS!!!! I emailed him half a dozen times on behalf of a fellow Saffer here in Canada, Biagio. Biagio also emailed him more than half a dozen times. We got ZERO, NADA, NO reply.

The ONLY guys I would contact in Germany if I needed anything, was Hans Doenselman or Roland Stopper at www.stopper.de

They really go 10 extra miles for their customers. Adam.... no thanks. And the worst is, I actually know Adam.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#12 Re: Can you purchase just a Steyr chassis/action?

Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:27 pm

globalstar66 wrote:Pete, unfortunately Adam's customer service SUCKS!!!! I emailed him half a dozen times on behalf of a fellow Saffer here in Canada, Biagio. Biagio also emailed him more than half a dozen times. We got ZERO, NADA, NO reply.

The ONLY guys I would contact in Germany if I needed anything, was Hans Doenselman or Roland Stopper at http://www.stopper.de

They really go 10 extra miles for their customers. Adam.... no thanks. And the worst is, I actually know Adam.

Hiya Robbie...

Had no problem receiving several Steyr items from Adam...

On the other hand , he completely ignored (did not respond to another email about a favour) ...so out of professional courtesy, even if an answer is "No, I cant...sorry" - is the least he can do - so Its agreed...not the best at responding in timely manner to emails.

The key thing is Euro picing (GBP is doing well againt Euro) ...but STOPPER is not the keenest on Euro prices, Ive found...

Return to “Steyr Sport”