TESRO - Official Field Target Model - at last !

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 TESRO - Official Field Target Model - at last !

Tue May 16, 2017 8:10 pm

...nothing here yet...move along :lol:

Am the world's first website forum to announce this before the product is launched 8-)

Check and badger these guys to know official launch date - sometime immediately or within next 2 months...failing that because I pricked the bubble of suspense- I'll definitely see it at IWA 2018 :mrgreen:

Tesro
Unit 5 Bradmarsh Court,
Bradmarsh Way,
Rotherham, S60 1BW.

Phone: 01709 837906
Mobile: 07761 237633
Email: mike@idleback.co.uk
Web: www.tesro.co.uk

PS: Jon Harris was actually the world's first airgun guru to my knowledge to have pimped my Tesro RS100 (which I still haven't shot to this day since he sent it back ...It BEST BETTER SHOOT WELL Jon :!: :?: :lol: )

My gun: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=965

I suggest you all come back to this thread for next couple of months till I get the specs. posted...
Jon
Go to Rifle: JH

#2 Re: TESRO - Official Field Target Model - at last !

Tue May 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Theres two importers doubling up importing Tesro. One does the pistols the other does rifles.

Known Dave decades operating X Calibre from Staffs and a fellow club member see him almost weekly. He does a lot for airgunning often seen at shows.
He knew Tesro were developing a sub 12ft/lb factory rifle last year. Back in early March they were still experimenting should we say.
Good news is considering comparative price of the 10M against others the final price should be very good. In particular Walther you would be pressed to tell the difference without measuring certain areas. In fact trigger is the same parts still held in place by pins that have to be knocked out to get at hammer and more so the bolt.

Action measures near on the same as LG200 to LG400 from 80's but thinner and reg incorporated in to the same block like Pardini, certain Fens and Anchutz.
If a jobs worth doing, do it right or not at all.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#3 Re: TESRO - Official Field Target Model - at last !

Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Update: sent yesterday...and reply a few hours later...
Attachments
TESRO UK.jpg

Return to “OTHER Brands ...”